I didn't do a whole lot to be honest- looked after my Mum (she had gone into hospital for an operation), did some country thrifting, watched a lot of Who Dunnits on TV (from Miss Marple to Midsommer to Magnum PI!) and generally slopped about trying hard not to work. I'm settling in for a nice long session with my Google Reader today and I hope to catch up with everyone in the next few days.
In the meantime, I have been tagged by the lovely Sharon over at secretleaves to share ten random things about me, so here we go!
1. I'm the only member of my family to hold a university degree
2. I hate sausages, unless they're cooked on some sort of outdoor equipment (campfire, bbq etc)
3. I've had a muscle spasm in the corner of my right eye all day and it's driving me mad.
4. I literally cannot figure living a life where nothing is second-hand, antique, vintage, thrifted or just plain hand-me-down. Cannot. Will not.
5. My all-time favourite TV show ever is Red Dwarf.
6. I have trouble finding men under the age of 40 attractive. In fact if you're under 40 and are attractive to me, it's probably because you look over 40.
7. I find men's underwear to be exceptionally more comfortable, nicer in design and cheaper than girls' underwear. Hence why...I wear men's underwear.
8. When I do the dishes, I have to occupy my thoughts with some sort of childish fantasy, otherwise I get in a really bad mood. Must be something about having my hands in the water...gets me cranky!
9. I love boiled eggs, but if the yolk sets I don't want it. This is odd because I used to hate runny yolk, then this year I changed for no reason.
(images shown throughout this post are earrings I made before I went away. Some are listed in my shops, but the dice were just too good to give away and I kept them!)
oh PS- I have Twitter now! Follow me if you like, and if you have one too, let me know in the comments!